twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Inaugural Speech of Benigno "NoyNoy" Aquino III

Inaugural Speech
Clean and honest governance begins with me and my cabinet.
Improve infrastructure, tourism and trade projects.
Revive MRS. AQUINO’S emergency employed program.
Clean up, custom and improve tax collection.
Push for quality Education, Healthcare and Housing.
Strengthen and reform the police and military.
Improve services for the farmers.
Focus on the job creation.
A government of transparency and accountability.
There can be no reconciliation without justice.
Government will pursue cases against corrupt officials.
Vows peaceful, just settlement if conflict in Mindanao.
People should actively participate in affecting change.
Republic of the Philippines will be predictable and consistent place for investment.
With the people’s support, nothing is impossible for a change.
Government will continuously interact with the people.
The Filipino people will bring about change.
I will fulfill my promises to my parents and to the people.
I will honor my parent’s legacy.
Promise to work for a better Philippines.

No comments:

Post a Comment